Linux Essentials Exam Topics
- The Linux community and career in open source.
- Finding your way on a Linux System.
- The power of Command line.
- The Linux Operating System.
- Security and permissions.
- There are no prerequisites for this certification, which is available in English, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Modern), Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional).
Why take the Linux Essentials Exam
- The Linux Essentials Professional Development Certificate serves as an ideal stepping-stone to the more advanced LPIC Professional Certification track for Linux Systems Administrators.
What should I know to pass the Linux Essentials Exam?
- To pass the Linux Essentials certificate you must have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source applications.
- Understand the major components of the Linux operating system.
- Have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line.
- Have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management.
- Working on the command line, and permissions.
How can I prepare for this exam?
- Prepare from our study material which you get after signing up for the exam.
- Refer the videos for getting hands-on ideas.